Step wise online registration at www.licindia.in
Life insurance corporation of India invites application from candidates for various posts. Filling of Online application is easy but require some guidelines to candidates who are going to apply first time. Here is detail about complete process to fill online application -
Candidates should visit official website link http://www.licindia.in and click on “Careers”. A new window will open with URL http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm. to download advertisement for reference etc. Candidates require to click on link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC AAO’s RECRUITMENT” to start online registration process. After clicking over this link online registration form will open to provide required details.
- Candidates should keep their bio-data or any other document to fill form correctly.
- Application fees will be paid after registration of online form.
- Candidates should select city of their choice for examination center allotment.
- In case candidates could not fill registration form in one sitting, they can save form and get registration number and password to reopen online registration forma later.
- Candidates will be allowed such facility only three times.
- After filling registration form, candidates can pay application fees online or offline.
- In case of offline payment- Candidates required to fill registration form at www.licindia.in and get system generated challan form to deposit fees amount in branch State Bank Of India.
- Fees amount to bank can be deposited from 2nd day after online form registration.
- Fees amount can be deposited within three working days after that to any branch of State Bank of India.
- After depositing fees amount, candidates should ensure state Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on challan
- One copy of challan will be returned by bank. Candidates should keep on safe place copy of challan for future use.
- In case of online Payment - After online registration of form, candidates can pay fees amount online using Debit/credit card or internet banking through www.licindia.in website.
- After filling form and uploading photo and signature (in format prescribed), candidates require to fill details of payment on additional page.
- Candidates will be asked to provide necessary detail during online payment. These details should be filled correctly to make payment.
- During payment processing, it is advised not to press any button (refresh / backspace) as it may cancel transaction and candidates require to fill form again.
- After successful payment, a registration number and password will be generated from systems. Candidates for future reference should preserve the password and registration number.
- Candidates will get intimation of registration number and password on their mobile and email ids provided by them during online registration of application form. Email id and mobile number should be active during whole recruitment process.
- On successful registration and payment, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates should take printout of e-receipt.
- If due to any reason, online payment transaction will fail, candidates need to fill application again.
- In case if any payment deducted during previous failed transaction that amount will be credited to candidates account within few days.