Steps For The Online Submission Of Application
The PrasarBharti has announced recruitment for the post of Engineer Assistant & Technicians at its various offices located at various part of the country with the help of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) under the guidelines of Government of India. The interested candidates or the eligible candidates can apply website for this post by filling the online form available at the website of Staff Selection Commission (www.ssconilne2.gov.in).
To visit the website of SSC you can follow the link:
However, it is very essential that you should read the instruction carefully before filling the form for the given post at the PrasarBharti. Here with the help of this article we will you to the online form filling for the recruitment at the PrasarBharti for the post of Engineer Assistant & Technicians.
For the combined recruitment of the Engineering Assistant & Technicians in the PrasarBharti, the online procedure will get closed on:
Part I – 20th March, 2013 by 5:00 PM
Part II – 22nd March, 2013 by 5:00 PM
For the Part I registration you have to provide the basic details and after submitting the details you will asked to confirm the details and do the required correction, in your application form. Here are few steps that you need to follow while filling the online form for the 2013 Vacancies at PrasarBharti:
- After checking the Part I details you can press the accept key to submit your form after checking all the required data or information. Once, form is submitted you cannot do any sort of correction in your provided information.
- After selecting the accept button, the page along with Registration No. will get displayed, you should take a note of your registration number to get printout of your examination card. However, the registration is not complete until and unless you complete the Part II registration that includes the details of payment, scanned signature along with your photograph.
- You can do the payment through SBI online payment or by taking a chalan from and depositing any of the SBI branch.
- To do the cash payment, you can take the print out of chalan that gets generated after completing the Part I registration and later you can do the payment to any of the SBI branch by showing the print of chalan and later continue with the Part II registration of the form.
- If you interested in doing the payment online at www.ssconilne2.gov.in then you can directly go for the Part II registration after Part I by submitting your registration number and date of birth.
- If you exempted from payment then you can jump of the 4th and 6th step.
- Now you need to upload your photograph in JPG format with the size of 12kb along with your signature.
- After completing the entire procedure you will get an email regarding successful registration of your form containing your confirmed payment details.
- Now you can download and can take a printout of your hall letter from the same website one week prior to the examination.